About the job;
• You are responsible for setting the correct size, weight, packaging and encoding on the packing machine.
• You run tests on the machine to see if the product is packaged according to the guidelines. If needed you adjust the machine a little bit further.
• You will put the necessary foil rolls in the machine and apply other packaging material in a timely manner. (Boxes, stickers, labels, etc.)
• Change packaging materials in accordance with the procedure
• You will solve small technical failures.
• You perform quality checks
• In case of problems you inform the plant manager or the department manager.
• You register production data and keep track of the line.
• If necessary, order new materials and fill in the warehouse with packaging materials.
• Also ensure a clean and safe environment for the employees on your packing line and keep them motivated to work.
What we ask;
• You have proven work experience with a packing machine in the food industry.
• The possession of VAPRO diploma is a plus.
• You are able to motivate the packing staff on the line
• You are quality-oriented and work according to the high quality requirements that are set for the production process and the products.
• You are in possession of an EPT or forklift certificate or willing to achieve it in the short term
• You are familiar with HACCP rules
• You are willing to work in both 2 and 3 shifts
What we offer;
• An alternate job for longer period
• The 1st 6 weeks you receive a start-up salary in accordance with the CAO Confectionery
industry, this is € 12,06. After the start-up period this will be € 13.86
Can you handle machines and people? And do you like a dynamic working environment? Apply immediately!
Every day from 9.00-17.00 tel 0031495563144 ;
Monday , Tuesday and Friday from 9.00-17.00 tel 0031629199547
Publicat prin JobZZ.ro, vezi anunțul complet aici.